Monday, March 17, 2014

Still Waiting

Today has been an extremely relaxing and slow-paced day. Probably the exact kind of day I need to recover and be ready to return to work.

This however, has led to very little to write about. Many times throughout the day, I pulled up the blog and jotted some things down before deleting them all as mundane and pointless entries. But surely Katie, something else will come up that is worthy of writing about later. Nothing has.

Just a small list of things that could have made the cut, instead of a post entirely on not having anything to write (you're welcome in advance):

- late last night's drunk bollywood singalong starring my flatmate
- the cat howling outside my window early in the morning
- a mysterious bug bite on my arm...whilst sitting in a closed and secure room
- pain med reduction - how to not go cold turkey
- people watching part 237893274
- surviving a zombie apocalypse better than the cast of Walking Dead
- rearranging my room with no spatial awareness skills so that the room must immediately be returned back to its original state


Tomorrow, I swear I will do something more exciting than nothing. Until then, I am tuckered out and need to rest again. Nighty night.

1 comment:

  1. "rearranging my room with no spatial awareness skills so that the room must immediately be returned back to its original state" -- just the notion of this is funny!

    ReplyDelete