Sunday, March 2, 2014

The Glow

A very short post as I am about to dash out. Again, not a great start to 31 in 31.

Today was the birthday of a very lovely friend, who constantly shows me love and affection.

As I sat in the room of her house today, which she hosted a birthday party for herself including cooking all the food and buying the wine... I felt such love that my heart seemed to grow two sizes bigger as did the Grinch's.

Sometimes you find yourself looking at your life with such happiness and contentment that you can actually feel yourself glowing. My London friends have made me glow.

It's great to be part of a circle of friends who care about you and accept you as you are. I am grateful every day for finding this here. It's hard when you are away from your close circle of friends, to find people who appreciate you and love you the way someone does who knew you when you had acne and bad style.

I count myself as very lucky. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment