Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Riveting Updates

I have some sort of cold or infection coming on. I don't really feel ill in the traditional sense, but over the course of the last three days, the glands in my throat have swollen to the size of huge golf balls. Not the ones you used for mini putt, but mahusive ones just under my jaw.

I'm a bit worried about what it could be, but luckily when I told my teaching partner about it, she pacified my worry by telling me of a time her glands swelled up and then her hair started falling out. She had a bald spot on the back of her head. I was immediately at ease.

I'm not normally a hypochondriac and will often go into work/live life until I physically cannot move anymore but I am a bit nervous about this one. In the last couple of years, my skin gets unbearably sore when I begin to get very ill. This morning one of the kids touched my back and it felt like they stabbed me with a burning hot poker in the shoulder blade.

Hopefully it clears up before the weekend, as wallowing in a sick bed does not seem fun.

Oh these 31 in 31 are filled with exciting updates and every day hilarity aren't they? I promise I will be looking for more content in the coming days. I will push someone on the train over if I have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment