Saturday, January 3, 2015

Last Visits

Tomorrow I head back home to London. This weekend has been finishing up any last minute visits. Today I went over to see the lovely and ever beautiful Jaime and her family.

More often than not, women are seen as competitors of each other and fight tooth and nail over the smallest things. Instead of acknowledging other women's talents and beauty, we pick apart even the tiniest details and throw them under the bus.

One person you could not even find flaw with, is my friend Jaime and trust me, I've tried (wink). She is hilarious, talented, loving and absolutely glowing. It's times like these that I wish I lived closer to home because she is an inspiration. After visiting Jaime and her funny family, I left feeling energised and uplifted. She has a way of seeing the funny side of everything and can laugh off the small or even sometimes the big stuff.

Female role models are important for women, both in their youth and as adults. It was great to reconnect with someone that inspires me to lead an entertaining but family-centred life.

I will definitely miss all my friends and family who keep me grounded and remind me of who I am. However, it is time to go back and return to the life I have built.

No comments:

Post a Comment