Thursday, January 6, 2011

Eff Reply All



Have you ever have a sinking feeling in the pit of your stomach and you just know something bad has happened. Well if not, accidentally hit reply all on facebook messages and send something personal to everyone. The sinking feeling doesn’t happen when you send the message, but when a person you don’t remember sending the message to, replies to your embarrassing post.
This happened to me.
What’s worse, now my friends know my true nature, which is:
-       broke
-       cheap
-       rude
-       below average IQ

I probably should mention that these are my best friends, not just some “facebook friends” and that I have done an ok job at hiding some of these things for 10 years.
Well, love you girls? Friendship, dignity, composure, intelligence, technology FAIL.

1 comment:

  1. Spoiler Alert: Mom Advice
    Well my dear - you may be scuppered initially depending on how egregious your comments. I think most of us have similar tech horror stories - I thought I forwarded an email from a friend to Sean with a particularly biting (and here I mean bitc_y) comment - but actually hit "reply" to the friend.
    It is an ouchy at first for the offended party, but hopefully, with time, your longstanding reputation as a true friend will hold you in good stead.
    And also, maybe one of their New Year's Resolutions was to keep forgiving doofus friends.
    You will always be in my Friendship Club k8t.
    Love Mazha

    ReplyDelete