Sunday, January 6, 2013

2013

With a New Year already started, I have made a few resolutions. One of them is to promise myself to write a blog entry at least once a week. I think writing puts me in a better frame of mind and helps me concentrate on what is really important in life - observational comedy. I am also hoping the blog will motivate me to get through my book list this year. I make a reading list at the beginning of every kind of "life change" or "new time" such as Christmas holiday, Summer holiday, New Year, etc. I almost never get through the list. As shown in an earlier post, most of the books on my new list are still there. I am drawn in by new British book covers and book recommendations. Poor Teacher Man has been on my list for almost a decade. So I have resolved to finish the books on my list before agreeing to read any news ones. 
So here it is, the 2013 book list:














Now I also have a list of Recommended books but they will not be added until this list is done. This list also does not include the books I receive monthly from my Book Group that must be read before the second Tuesday of every month. I am sure with my daily 2 hour commute that I should be able to smash this list. 

If you have any comments from reading any of these books or suggestions please feel free to comment! Better get reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment