Saturday, February 11, 2012

This is war

It's 11:45am and I want chocolate. I know, don't judge. I remember that I just purchased a fresh box of After Eights and they are sitting in my purse. I go into the bag, see some of the chocolate scraped away from the sides but without a worry plop it into my mouth. Seconds later, while the chocolate is still dissolving, I see nibble marks all over the side of the box and funny...all the tops of the chocolates! MIIIICCCEEEEE!!!! I spit out what's left in my mouth and scream. Mice were in MY purse, eating MY chocolates! I continue to dig through after cursing to Bond for several minutes, only to find dozens of mini-poops and pee! I know it is pee because it is yellow on the ball of kleenex I have stuffed in their for my cold.
No animal comes between me and my morning pick-me-up. No one.









I would also like to add that there had been no sightings of mice until I brought home THIS from Canada after my Christmas visit, a mouse doorstop. This must have been a BIG welcome into our home, having such a false idol laid at their feet. Similar to a light in the window of the Underground Railway, all mice welcome here. Something must be done.

1 comment:

  1. That explains why we don't have mice at home anymore. You took their "Pied Piper Metal Mousie" from our place and the little Varmints are following it.

    ReplyDelete