Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Tales from the Crypt

So the three of us were in a crypt filled with religious relics. Sean decided this was a perfect place to void his body of a little indigestion. So he discretely goes to a corner and releases a small gust of wind. I can see what he is doing from across the room but obviously (and thankfully) can't hear anything. Mom thinks, oh ya, Sean has found an area with the perfect acoustics for this, and proceeds to the same corner. Well, it didn't quite work out that way. Not only did it bounce of the walls and reverberate through the tombs, it lasted for about five minutes. As to not embarrass my mother too much, I won't say much more, but do watch this clip to understand what I heard. Start at the 20 second mark.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AMgagxCvZQ

2 comments:

  1. Once again you managed to make me almost snort out what I was drinking. Knowing your mom and Sean, I can picture it vividly. I hope that you have a nice Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's just say - the spirits moved me (and my bowels).

    ReplyDelete