Sunday, February 21, 2016

Fizzy water

I normally like to eat and drink things that are bad for me. I'll eat Nutella out of the jar. It's gross and indulgent and I love it.

That's why my latest penchant for Sparkling Water (with caps to show its glory) I fear is not good. In the summer, my mum turned me on to it. She would give me a slice of lemon in a chilled glass with fizzy water. I became obsessed.

Now I drink nearly 2.5 litres of fizzy water a day. I can't get enough and I have no idea if this stuff is bad for me. It hit me nearly a month ago that perhaps this addiction must be bad for me as I love it so much. I began fiercely and frantically googling to see if sparkling water does actually cause dental problems, bloating, weight gain etc as most of the things I like to consume do.

As far as I can tell, it doesn't. The only negative findings I have come across are from witch doctors' blogs that say it brings about the devil and such. SO I think I'm in the clear. I will continue to guzzle as I please.

1 comment: